Muzzle capacitor type question

I saw the capacitor type post in general and decided to check if i ordered the right types the other night for the muzzle noise gate and some of them are wrong according to it. I did a little research on caps and the schematic as well.
So I'm wondering as some pre troubleshooting is it worth going ahead and ordering the correct types? I'm also asking this as a learning opportunity to see an example of how they could change the circuit.

Wrong ones:
1; I ordered 0.01uF 50V Ceramic Disc Capacitor, 0.1uF 50V Ceramic Disc Capacitor, 0.15uF 50V Ceramic Disc Capacitor and I should've used film.
It seems ceramic react less linearly to voltage and they are microphonic.
2; I ordered 150pF 50V Ceramic Disc Capacitor but I should've used silver mica or mlcc.
Normal ceramic vs mlcc isn't much of a difference though silver mica have tighter tolerances and have no air gaps (so less microphonic?)
3; I ordered, 2.2uF 50V Multilayer Monolithic Ceramic Capacitor and I should've use tantalum electrolytic.
Tantalum has better frequency response though in power situations mlcc are still good and sometimes better.

It seems the .1uf (100nf) are in part of the power circuit, the 150 pf are in the opamp circuit (gain stages?), the .01 uf (10nf) is in the power circuit for the that4301 as well as the .15uf (150nf).

So theoretically it will have more line noise from the ceramic instead of film box for .1uf .15uf and .01 uf. Maybe some from the cermaic instead of multilayer ceramic (150pf) but not much. I'm not sure how the 2.2uf will effect things but I see its in some sort of transistor stage to ground after one of the op amp stages connected to the high or low switch so I suppose it could change how much it clamps.

Am I right about how it would affect the circuit? Is it worth ordering more to replace these or in this circuit is it negligible?

I have to ask. Did you ever find out the answers to your questions? I ask because I was wondering the same things. I did a muzzle and there was an unknown issue. I decided to shelf everything and wait till I was ready to troubleshoot again. I’m diving back in now, but now I’m questioning why to use the 1u box caps? I don’t recall the instructions telling me to do that.

I think I found a couple other things I ordered wrong so I went ahead and ordered the correct ones (according to a post talking about which type of caps are best for which type of values) cuz I didn't want to ever buy another noise gate or make another so I wanted to make sure I made it as good as possible. All my questions however were theoretical and probably unnoticeable difference in this circuit and no one else responded so idk
but if yours doesn't work its probably not your main issue.
Instructions don't specifically tell you which caps to use, but the shape/size of the spot on the board does.

But oh I forget the name of the post and didn't bookmark but I copied and pasted this part from it, this is basically what you want to follow when choosing capacitors according to chuck I think

470pF and below: silver mica or MLCC. Silver mica is better, especially in the signal path. They are wider, so fitting is sometimes difficult.
470pF to 1uF: film except when MLCC or electrolytic are specifically called out in the build docs or PCB silkscreen.
1uF to 47uF: tantalum electrolytic. Tantalum caps are far superior electrically (and more expensive) compared to aluminum.
above 47uF: aluminum electrolytic.

16v or higher (dont go too high or the parts will be too big)

Back