Pedal Artwork

Markus

Just curious what some of you have been using to do artwork on your pedals. I've been going the JHS route and using rubber stamps with stazon ink, but I'm interested in trying other things. Any suggestions?

I either slap some clip art/decal on a sticker and clear coat it or take my time and try to hand paid it in acrylic then clear coat. The first one looks better :ROFLMAO:

For most of my stuff, I have been just ordering the Tayda UV printing service. $6 to not have to deal with self-printing is a bargain. For stuff that I print myself, I usually do a simple waterslide decal. For my Big Muff, I painted the enclosure and used metal letter stamps.

In any case, I use Affinity Designer for anything that requires a computer.

I'm on the no-film waterslide bandwagon and hobble my way through Inkscape for the design. It's a little pricey to get going (unless you're in Korea, I suppose, since that's where the supplies come from) but is not terribly complicated and is relatively forgiving. There is a great thread on it here.

If you're already a good graphic designer I'd recommend checking out the Tayda UV printing thread. There are some folks on here doing pretty awesome stuff with that.

You sayin' my bad graphic design means I shouldn't check out the Tayda UV printing thread? 😾

You big bully.

037a33a2c8977a57255bef1fbb7d9a45.gif

😹
Appreciate all the insight into graphics you've given, Piccary, as I need all the help I can get.
I better stock up on the Korean stuff now, it's just over yonder...

Back