PedalPCB Pot and Kettle

Harry Klippton

Finally wrapped this one up. A friend of mine wouldn't stfu about the snouse blackbox so I had to build one and here we are. The first thing I did was play it side by side with my paragon build. The pot and kettle seems louder and clearer than the paragon, but the paragon has a raunchy fatness that I haven't found in the pot and kettle yet. I'm also really not a fan of options I'll never use. But the clarity is nice. I need to play it more.

I was pretty mindful of my drilling cuz @Dan0h said to bring your drilling A game for this one, but luckily I didn't have any issues.

The artwork is my own drawing from Arnold Lobel's story titled Christmas Eve from the book Frog and Toad All Year. In the story, Toad is worried that Frog is late to Christmas Eve because he has fallen in a hole, is being eaten by a large animal with sharp teeth, or has gotten lost in the dark, so he gets a rope to pull Frog out of the hole, a skillet to whack the animal, and a lantern to light the way. Really, Frog is late because he was wrapping Toad's present, a new clock, because Toad's clock has ceased to work. I have a handful of other Frog and Toad themed pedals in the works where I have also drawn the artwork myself in inkscape from reference. And after @andare pointed it out, I'll fix the kerning in the logo cuz yeah, it's kinda heinous.

IMG_20221229_171250973.jpg IMG_20221226_170614824.jpg

Back