Pharmacist Drill Plan?

@PedalPCB has one in the works

Hey,

hoping to knock up the Pharmacist over the weekend, has anyone managed to put together a drill plan for it?

thanks

Frank
It looks to me like the Duocast (minus toggle and the two LED’s look to be about a 1/4” higher on the Pharmacist) may be the same layout as Pharmacist. I’ve already posted a thread asking, but haven’t got an answer yet. If it’s not, it’s real damn close.

No one:

Me: replying to a post from September with a corny joke

I’ll see myself out now
Dammit. I just saw this thread under “new posts”, read the first sentence of the OP, and was halfway through typing the exact same joke when I decided to read through the rest of the thread first. My dismay to see you commented the same thing just 6 minutes prior is immeasurable. Bravo, you win this time

No one:

Me: replying to a post from September with a corny joke

I’ll see myself out now

Dammit. I just saw this thread under “new posts”, read the first sentence of the OP, and was halfway through typing the exact same joke when I decided to read through the rest of the thread first. My dismay to see you commented the same thing just 6 minutes prior is immeasurable. Bravo, you win this time
Screenshot_20211103-113213-555.png

I was close but no cigar!

I think your measurements were close enough (within fractions of a millimeter).

I just dumped the coordinates directly from the template file to create the Tayda template, there are still rounding errors but well within the tolerance of the drilling service.

Back
Top Bottom