Pharmacist

joelorigo

I used a 1590BB2 for this so I could have the extra millimeters of working room. I modified the 1590BB drill template available for 1590BB2. It worked out great!

I'm currently reading the book in the Revolver box set and listening to all the outtakes so I've got Revolver on the brain.

I also learned to play Taxman, Paperback Writer and Dr Robert to try this pedal out. There is a video on Youtube of a guy playing a UL730 and I copied his bass and treble settings from his amp to the trimmers. I feel it sounds more like the recording than the default of noon that the Aclam pedal is set to. However, this is on a '75 Fender Bronco so I will try it in a bigger amp soon.

As I've seen others do, I found the original artwork clean and used that for graphics.

Don't know how much this matters but using the TC1 (I recently got one so I'm measuring everything!), the 2N2222A transistors I used measured 163, 163 and 174 hfe.

Looking forward to learning some Sgt Pepper songs! And building the Beatle Juice!

Attachments

• IMG_7624.jpg
    IMG_7624.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7625.jpg
    IMG_7625.jpg
    821.7 KB · Views: 43
Back