PPCB muzzle (fortin Zuul)

Paradox916

Ok we can squeeze one more in, I have built a couple of these, and hands down my favorite gate, IMG_0185.jpeg
I find the range switch useful enough to make it external makes a big difference in dynamics depending on what you are doing.

IMG_0172.jpeg
It’s a tight fit if you are building it with the retrofit module, but luckily for me I have been sitting on a couple of these little guys
IMG_0222.jpeg
This gave me more wiggle room along with mounting the 1uf box film on the opposite side, this along with moving the switch gives you tons of room for the side chain jacks.
IMG_0171.jpeg
But this build did not go off without a hitch, for some reason the led wasn’t indicating when the gate would open and close, but with some troubleshooting I actually found that the trace from IMG_0158.jpeg
Q3 collector was not connected but nothing running a jumper from pin 3 to C15 couldn’t fix… this is a great gate whether you use a hard to find 4301 or the 4305 retrofit module

a326a26363350433dd09bae700a26ec8.jpg

[GILBERT GOTTFRIED VOICE] No powah supplie? Why, that's just cra... hmm ... That soitenly woiks for myy dubblebassbass, moist of th' tyme. [/GILBERT GOTTFRIED VOICE]

[DELIVERANCE DRAWL] Yep, thar taint nuttin sexyar thanna yootilittitty peduhl! [/DELIVERANCE DRAWL]

Back