Protoboard in Europe?

Fama

There doesn't happen to be any suppliers for Protoboards in Europe, are there? I might be interested in getting one, or maybe a big one and a micro or two, but the $35 Protoboard comes out to 75€ with shipping and taxes for me, which seems like quite a lot. Plus of course all the parts on top of that.

I can find plain breadboards of course or order that kind of stuff straight from China for 5€ with shipping or so, but I really liked the idea of having all the jacks and pots already mounted on the board. I didn't really find anything like that anywhere else (except I found one pre-populated version for $150). If there's nothing I'll probably start with just a plain breadboard.

No, there’s no Protoboard inventory locally. You could always ask Musikding to make a kit but there are no PCBs only through them for a while.

The main convenience for me is the pots, unless you need -9v/18v. You could always do a couple of vero boards to do similar.

No, there’s no Protoboard inventory locally. You could always ask Musikding to make a kit but there are no PCBs only through them for a while.

The main convenience for me is the pots, unless you need -9v/18v. You could always do a couple of vero boards to do similar.
Excellent suggestions - both the Musikding kit (which while presumably more expensive than just the board in the US store, would be offset by including all the parts). And also the multiple veroboard thing - I could maybe just solder the input and output jacks, DC input and pots into one veroboard and use that and a breadboard.

Back