question about pitchfork +

radam84

Not sure this belongs here or not but I figured people here are much more knowledgable than myself and seems to me like a good forum to ask this question.

I recently took apart my Pitchfork + just for the hell of it, and inside I found a small switch( Ill attach a picture) Im just curious as to what it might be used for.
20240125_123916[1].jpg

Not sure this belongs here or not but I figured people here are much more knowledgable than myself and seems to me like a good forum to ask this question.

I recently took apart my Pitchfork + just for the hell of it, and inside I found a small switch( Ill attach a picture) Im just curious as to what it might be used for.
View attachment 67766
Turn it on! Turn in on!

(Don't blame me if you open a black hole or summon a demon)

Apparently you can send them to ehx for a firmware update so that may very well be the case
I thought this as well but theres also an unused connector inside which is accessible by just removing the back plate and it tottally seems like thats what they would use for firmware(could be wrong) I think its actually the one in the picture(connector 4) theres two of them one that connects to a bottom board and the unused one. The switch however is buried, all washers, nuts knobs etc. have to be removed then the top pcb has to be disconected and then the bottom pcb unscrewed and removed and then that switch becomes accessible.

I thought this as well but theres also an unused connector inside which is accessible by just removing the back plate and it tottally seems like thats what they would use for firmware(could be wrong) I think its actually the one in the picture(connector 4) theres two of them one that connects to a bottom board and the unused one. The switch however is buried, all washers, nuts knobs etc. have to be removed then the top pcb has to be disconected and then the bottom pcb unscrewed and removed and then that switch becomes accessible.
Well. It's clearly Tom Morello mode.
Edit- it may be worth asking over at the EHX forum.

Well. It's clearly Tom Morello mode.
Edit- it may be worth asking over at the EHX forum.
if that were to be true Id be absolutely stoked, its the whole reason I bought the pedal in the first place, though I am considering trading it and a vpjr for a whammy straight across if I can find someone willing, and yea thats a good idea I will definetly ask at ehx, cheers.

Back