Anybody bought a Little Bear R.Attack recently?

Actually while Im here I should ask another question thats on my mind. This will be my first build so Im trying to learn as much as possible before making the attempt. Ive attached two images, the stripboard layout I plan to follow and the Rat schematic. On the schematic it has the section labeled power supply. Now is that already part of the stripboard layout? At a quick glance it looks to me like it is, and Im sure if I stared at it long enough Id be able to be certain but its just so much easier to ask someone more knowledgeable than myself, lol. And if it is already part of the layout how to I go about adding a footswitch and lead jacks to the layout.

Attachments

• turbo rat.jpg
    turbo rat.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 5
  • pro-co-rat-schematic-parts.jpg
    pro-co-rat-schematic-parts.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 5
The power filtering stuff is already on the vero layout. It is 99% of the time.

The power filtering stuff is already on the vero layout. It is 99% of the time.

kk awesome, yea it definetly looked to me like it was, but im pretty new to this so I fiured Id better make sure, thanks for the reply eh, cheers

I live in Canada, so shipping can become a bit of a nightmare lol, but thank you I will check it out.

Lots of fellow Canadians on the forum here. Check the Tayda Shipping thread and others like it.

PedalPCB boards ship cheaply.

Parts can be had from Mouser.ca or from Tayda or from NextGenGuitars.ca — there's a few more places, I'll check back with my list when I can.

Nothing beats building your own Rat, except maybe making it your first build!

My Filigree Siberian Hamster wasn't my first pedal, but it was my first Rat!. Modded for better bass ('cause I use it with my Upright) and I also added stock, Turbo and Bass Rat clipping options (the whiskers...), covered it in real amp-rat-fur :

filigree-siberian-hamster-png-png.4185514

White washer just to annoy those people.

Enjoy your build!

Lots of fellow Canadians on the forum here. Check the Tayda Shipping thread and others like it.

Parts can be had from Mouser.ca or from Tayda or from NextGenGuitars.ca — there's a few more places, I'll check back with my list when I can.

My Filigree Siberian Hamster wasn't my first pedal, but it was my first Rat!. Modded for better bass ('cause I use it with my Upright) and I also added stock, Turbo and Bass Rat clipping options (the whiskers...), covered it in real amp-rat-fur :

Enjoy your build!
That thing is awesome.. The only thing that would have made this cooler is if you could have attached a rat tail to it. And BTW the white washer is really nice touch, I mean what says nasty rat more than a white washer. I'm sure that @KR Sound and @eh là bas ma would agree.

I'm sure that @KR Sound and @eh là bas ma would agree.
Indeed, this Plastic Washer looks very comfortable. I am sure your 3PDT is grateful to you for this kind gesture.

I'd humbly suggest to add another Plastic Washer inside the enclosure. It will help dampen the activation shock even more, according to serious scientific evidence.

Enjoy your build!
Right on, Yea Im 99 percent sure Ill be attempting to build it, already have parts in a few carts and what not, I used A.I. to make an image of fat scary mouse with beady little eyes that I plan on drilling out and putting the clipping LEDs in place of lol. hoping it all comes together as I see it in my head.

Back