Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe

olivero1

This is the Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe, so thee named: KORE. I have finished the build and I took pictures along the journey so I could Share them with you. The board is from Aion FX and I also bought the input/Output Module Kit. The enclosure took labels very well and as you can see the finished project is very clean. So, enjoy the pictures! BTW, Awesome pedal, very useful both clean and dirty! Also as a side note, this is the first build using a new LED that is designed to go in with the footswitch. I think the images will give you a better idea.

Attachments

• Board_Installation.jpg
    Board_Installation.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Enclosure.jpg
    Enclosure.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Finished_Pedal.jpg
    Finished_Pedal.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Footswitch.jpg
    Footswitch.jpg
    812.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IN_OUT_DC.jpg
    IN_OUT_DC.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 35
  • LED.jpg
    LED.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 33
  • MainBoard.jpg
    MainBoard.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Populated_MainBoard.jpg
    Populated_MainBoard.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 46
Question: Where did you get the cables and plugs for the foot switch assembly? I've been looking for a source for those a while now. :p

Question: Where did you get the cables and plugs for the foot switch assembly? I've been looking for a source for those a while now. :p
That makes two of us! It comes with the Input/Output Module kit from Aion FX. It is $22 and does include the 125B Enclosure. I have seen some on ebay in lots of 10, but they do not give any information on the specs other than 3 leads, etc. and I have not felt brave enough to buy and try. I have way too many parts that I may never use and I am trying my best not to add to that stack!

Ah, right. Yeah, I've bought a few of those I/O kits from Aion. But I always wanted to get the cables by themselves without the enclosure. I really wish they'd sell the kits without enclosures. Would be so much better in the long run.

Ah, right. Yeah, I've bought a few of those I/O kits from Aion. But I always wanted to get the cables by themselves without the enclosure. I really wish they'd sell the kits without enclosures. Would be so much better in the long run.
Agreed! I am still looking for them myself and if I find them I will share the info.

Dig the wraparound graphics! How do you like the sound? I have an etched board from when it was the only affordable way to do it, but never have gotten around to it.

Dig the wraparound graphics! How do you like the sound? I have an etched board from when it was the only affordable way to do it, but never have gotten around to it.
I really like the sound. You can get a full treble like effect to a mellow chorus effect and everything in between. I think it is called a phase 45, but I call it a groovy vibe with the right riffs. I would not say it would be used on all your songs and riffs, but it would be a good one to have on hand for when you need it. I would recommend dusting off your etched board and build it!

ROG is great. I’ve built four or five things from there and they all sound really good. Chorus/vibrato has never been something I have wanted but I like the tri-vibe. I don’t want to say it’s more subtle than most modulation pedals, but I like the way the modulation blends with the guitar.

Back