Sea Machine Rev 1.3

markseo

Hi, just started my second PedalPCB kit from Musikding and I have found the same problem I had with the first one (Circulator). They have send me a Rev 1.3 PCB.
Should I take something into account when building? The build docs for this project are updated but my PCB isnt.

Thanks in advance

Hi, struggling with some info regarding different versions of this PCB... MY PCB has C19 printed as 10n, but Musikding sent a 47n cap. Also almost al the electrolytic caps have different orientation depending on the PCB revision. I have gone with the orientation printed on my PCB, but feel kinda scammed again.

I've never been thrilled with Musikding and have heard too many complaints about their (lack of) service and communication.

Best bet in future is to buy the PCBs direct from Pedalpcb.com and source parts from Tayda. Get it done right.

Yeah, four kits I have bought from Musikding, four kits that have issues... Its such a PITA as they seem to sell every single DIY pedal I can dream of... At the moment, sourcing my own stuff seems a bit challenging, the couple times I have tried to do so I have ended up with wrong switches or wrong sizes.

Thats why I rather buy a kit, but at this point Musikding seem useless.

Back