Smallbear is back up! - sorry if this has been posted already

Pedalhacker, Mouser, eBay.
Worth it? :unsure: Conventionally, no. Emotionally, perhaps.
Speaking of Pedalhacker, has anyone placed an order with them recently and had it delivered without too much delay?

Placed two orders nearly two weeks ago now and haven't gotten a shipping notification or anything. It's usually taken a few days from the date of purchase for them to get orders out the door in the past but never this long.

Speaking of Pedalhacker, has anyone placed an order with them recently and had it delivered without too much delay?

Placed two orders nearly two weeks ago now and haven't gotten a shipping notification or anything. It's usually taken a few days from the date of purchase for them to get orders out the door in the past but never this long.

I’ve never had to wait too long with Pedalhacker, though I haven’t ordered anything recently…

My last order with him was in Jan. and went fine. I think he moved to KY last year sometime, because he found the resistor stock he owed me in the process. You can reach out to him at the address on the order confirmation email. I haven't communicated with him much recently, maybe I'll send him a shout too.

I placed two orders back in Feb/Mar and it did take quite awhile to get here but eventually did

Reactions: fig

Did you ever get this? I made an order on the 16th and it went out on the 26th......so somewhere between LMS and a Tayda drill/UV order :ROFLMAO:

Did you ever get this? I made an order on the 16th and it went out on the 26th......so somewhere between LMS and a Tayda drill/UV order :ROFLMAO:
I did! Shipping notification came in a day or two after my initial comment and was delivered yesterday. Now just have to wait for the subsequent order I placed to get here because I couldn't take the time to comb through all of the listings the first time 🤦‍♂️

Small bear claiming to have 100s of a particular diode in stock, letting me order 20, charging me for my full order, then slapping a sticker on my invoice saying “back ordered we’ll get em to you eventually” = 🫤

Small issue in the grand scheme of things but disappointing nonetheless

Small bear claiming to have 100s of a particular diode in stock, letting me order 20, charging me for my full order, then slapping a sticker on my invoice saying “back ordered we’ll get em to you eventually” = 🫤

Small issue in the grand scheme of things but disappointing nonetheless
:(

Reactions: fig
My last two orders from him were super slow. First time, I pinged him and he said he was sick. I told him to take his time there was no rush. He got the order out a few days after that combined with a new order I placed. My last order I placed and completely forgot about.......(It was a late night, lying in bed, germanium transistor binge.....)...I never even got a confirmation the order was placed. But it showed up in my orders on his site. That was April 17th. I got a shipping notice a couple days ago and should be getting it today. All of which seem a bit out of character for Michael in my short experience buying from him.

Back