DEMO So I'm getting married this year and my groomsmen all play guitar. You know what that means!

This post contains an audio or video demo

UtilityBeltFX

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Groomsman.png

Introducing The Groomsman distortion pedal!

I decided to build some pedals for my best friends who I used to play in a band with (and lived in a house with, and remain in a group chat with, etc) as a means of asking them to be my groomsmen for my wedding this October.

If you don't feel like watching the 10 minute demo/user manual I created, this pedal is the Aion Aphelion, which is their MXR Distortion +. Their circuit is modded to include clipping options and treble cut selections. I personally love the LED clipping in this circuit.

That's so much cooler than what I've experienced. I was once given a tie to go with the blue suit I was forced to purchase. Before that wedding I only owned one suit in a barely darker blue. I got hosed.

My brother got us a fancy barbershop hot shave the morning of his. That was pretty nice but it was super weird letting a stranger put a razor to my neck.

Also, congrats!

View attachment 51108

Introducing The Groomsman distortion pedal!

I decided to build some pedals for my best friends who I used to play in a band with (and lived in a house with, and remain in a group chat with, etc) as a means of asking them to be my groomsmen for my wedding this October.

If you don't feel like watching the 10 minute demo/user manual I created, this pedal is the Aion Aphelion, which is their MXR Distortion +. Their circuit is modded to include clipping options and treble cut selections. I personally love the LED clipping in this circuit.

Congratulations dude! What a cool and novel idea, AWESOME!

Back