Spatialist Reverb with yuletide cheer

jjjimi84

Here is my half of the reverb space scene that was painted for @JamieJ and I. My side is the Spatialist Reverb and it is a beautiful sounding reverb.

ZmMGOo8.jpg

4FLIILb.jpg

3RtQ3Bg.jpg

I hope you all enjoy this quick little video and have a extremely happy holidays.

This is awesome Dan! Love the LED, the design and the festive tonez.

Have you considered clipping off pin 3 of the mix pot to keep some dry signal in all of the time? It might help get the more subtle reverb tones your after. I know that worked wonders for me on my hydra and arachnid builds.

Have a great Christmas!

This is awesome Dan! Love the LED, the design and the festive tonez.

Have you considered clipping off pin 3 of the mix pot to keep some dry signal in all of the time? It might help get the more subtle reverb tones your after. I know that worked wonders for me on my hydra and arachnid builds.

Have a great Christmas!
I am going to now, I always forget about this mod.

Fantastic! 😀

The Touch Reverb algorithm has two little tricks up it's sleeve that aren't immediately obvious.

In both cases you'll want Sensitivity turned to Maximum.

#1: Synth Strings
Dwell at Minimum
Ducking at Minimum

Strum a chord or pluck a string, let it ring for a second or two, then mute the strings. You should have a synth-like gated reverb effect. The reverb is nice and full but is controlled by the signal strength. This one is a little hard to describe, you just have to hear it. =)

#2: (Almost) Infinite Sustain
Dwell at Maximum
Ducking at Maximum

Quickly strum a chord then immediately mute the strings, don't let it decay at all. The reverb will grab the chord and sustain it almost infinitely until you play the next chord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. It looks great. I see all these examples of pristine offboard wiring and get so jealous. I seem to be getting better at all aspects of pedal building except that.

Reminds me of being in grade school and no matter what I did, I couldn’t make my handwriting neat

Back