SOLVED Spirit box issues

Let me try actually using the - pad.
Wouldn't that just switch the direction max is?

The ground pads at the top are all the same, it shouldn't make a difference. And yes, the pots on the wrong side will just reverse their sweep.

Just so I understand, you're saying you had sound after removing the opamps? With no opamps installed at all?

The ground pads at the top are all the same, it shouldn't make a difference. And yes, the pots on the wrong side will just reverse their sweep.

Just so I understand, you're saying you had sound after removing the opamps? With no opamps installed at all?
Yea. Sound with the effect with no opamps. Otherwise just buzzing noise.

Looking at the picture I thought the same thing. I re hit it with some solder. No luck. Now it's just super distorted. I feel like progress is being made.
If you don't have Copper Braid, Strip some plain strand copper wire& flatten it.
Make sure you Solder tip is Clean & Tinned, Put the flattened wire it on the joint & lay the Solder tip on it, It should absorb & remove the excess solder.

Sorted. The issue is sorted out. I think I need a new tip and this ACE brand soldering wire is dooky.
I take the tip out after nearly every Build & Refresh it.
Put in a Hand Drill or Drill Press & file or sand to a sharp tapered point.
Put back In Soldering Iron & get up to temp & keep putting Solder with flux core on Tip until it sweats.
Turn Soldering Iron until whole tip is Tinned and shiny.
Wipe off excess with damp Sponge.
When Soldering PCB's , Make sure you keep wiping Iron of excess solder & any residue with damp Sponge.
Your finished joint should always look Even & Shiny.

Back