Tayda UV Printing: Doing Both Gloss-M AND Gloss-V?

Lytt Effects

Ok, so I'm finalizing a design and getting all of my layers ready in Affinity Designer. At the last second, I thought it would be cool to have the main logo done with the gloss varnish, and then the text/controls in the matte. Is this doable? The template that Tayda gives for the layers says Gloss-V OR -M. If I want to do both, do I just make another layer? I'm assuming this would work, but do I then have to purchase two of the gloss add-ons for the single enclosure? Has anyone done this before? Would it just make more sense to leave the text without a gloss layer?

I'll attach a screenshot of the preliminary design. Basically, the grey (actually white swatch) text will be in the matte, and the coffin and bolt logo portion will be in the gloss varnish. This is going on a matte black sand texture enclosure.

1726354484272.png

Never mind, I believe I answered my own question. When uploading the design PDF to Tayda's website, it asks you which gloss type you have selected, either matte or varnish. It does not appear that both can be done in the same design. Oh well!

Back