The Creamery Compressor

To elaborate, many different chips in those single DIP packages. They aren’t very common but they pop up in older gear like opamps as seen in older Boss stuff.

Ik the Milk Box is VCA’s based, so that’s THAT ;)

Edit: upon closer inspection, I think I see a Coolaudio logo on the chips, so they are maybe clones of the 2181?

Super excited about this! Now it should just be a matter of time before it’s available and I can finally stop begging for it to be released

What are those wide rectangular components?
To elaborate, many different chips in those single DIP packages. They aren’t very common but they pop up in older gear like opamps as seen in older Boss stuff.

Ik the Milk Box is VCA’s based, so that’s THAT ;)

Edit: upon closer inspection, I think I see a Coolaudio logo on the chips, so they are maybe clones of the 2181

They are clones of the 2159. I bought them so long ago that I forget where I got them from.

Edit: Just looked and they are $3.50 from smallbear electronics. http://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/ic-v2159d/

04.jpg

Thanks for the info and for sharing your amazing projects! Love checking up on your blog and YouTube. Really inspiring stuff, keep it up!

Back