Thermonic distortion

DailyDovetails

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This is pedal number 8 for me. It went together really easily and fired up the first time. I put it together with all JST connectors after having to disassemble the Seabed delay so many times. The yellow led under the transparent plastic is where this one sources all its mojo.

It sounds good it’s basically what I expected from it. It has way more volume than I can imagine ever using. I’m a little mixed on what guitars I like playing into it so far I think it pairs really well with the Tom Delong Strat I have with the invader bridge pickup. For my single coils and dimarzio humbucker guitars I still think I prefer a boosted big muff.

Attachments

• IMG_5978.jpeg
    IMG_5978.jpeg
    398.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5973.jpeg
    IMG_5973.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 58
I like the knobs. Do you use a paint pen to label them? And if so, did you seal it with something. And if not, how?

I like the knobs. Do you use a paint pen to label them? And if so, did you seal it with something. And if not, how?
They are actually 3d printed in 2 separate colors. I make the knob and text as 2 separate models and then insert a pause in the code between the 2 so I can change colors. I attached a picture of what the text looks like when I switch colors. You could see the finished product in my seabed build.

Attachments

• IMG_5908.jpeg
    IMG_5908.jpeg
    511.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: spi
This is pedal number 8 for me. It went together really easily and fired up the first time. I put it together with all JST connectors after having to disassemble the Seabed delay so many times. The yellow led under the transparent plastic is where this one sources all its mojo.

It sounds good it’s basically what I expected from it. It has way more volume than I can imagine ever using. I’m a little mixed on what guitars I like playing into it so far I think it pairs really well with the Tom Delong Strat I have with the invader bridge pickup. For my single coils and dimarzio humbucker guitars I still think I prefer a boosted big muff.
Do you 3-D print all of your enclosures?

Back