Tommy Overdrive + Stereo Jacks and Battery Snap

welldamn

I was wondering if someone could tell me how I would wire this up if im using 6.35mm stereo jacks and also wanted to connect a battery snap. any help is appreciated. thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 8.23.22 PM.png

I've only done one battery & stereo jack on the Kliche, can't see why this wouldn't work for this. Stereo jack on the Input.

View attachment 4519
perfect thank you! as for the stereo jacks, I have the barrel-style jacks with 6 lugs. its my understanding that the lugs are TIP, RING, and GRND from top to bottom accordingly. I can just use the lugs on one side, correct?

Attachments

• IMG_8456.JPG
    IMG_8456.JPG
    979.8 KB · Views: 1
rather than risk being confused, use your mulitmeter when you have a stereo cable plugged into the jack to identify the tip, ring and ground connections.

rather than risk being confused, use your mulitmeter when you have a stereo cable plugged into the jack to identify the tip, ring and ground connections.
thanks for the advice. I confirmed this to be the case with my multimeter. my question before wiring is whether its ok to just use 3 of the lugs which I believe to be fine as this is my first time using a jack like this with 6 lugs.

You want to use the Tip/Ring/Sleeve connections, not the switched connections.

pinout-jpg.3934

Back