Tommy / Timmy

Nice choice of graphic! I also dig the clipping switch...

-Timmah
I was so psyched to secure that switch! build was going along swimmingly, until I didn't have the right toggle (I swear there was one in the box!) Then I didn't have the .82 cap. THEN I didn't have the 3900 cap. ANNNND THENNN in my frustration I only ordered one of each, a spiteful order if you will ('i dont want any extra of these gd values' knowing my mistake in the moment). Finally the circuit was complete, the box had arrived, and LO! I didn't have any silver knobs - black looked cool, but didn't have that pinball wizardry type feel..

This ended up being the most arduous build for the stupidest reasons. And yet, they all (mostly) get done eventually 🙃

This ended up being the most arduous build for the stupidest reasons. And yet, they all (mostly) get done eventually 🙃
I know what you feel, I experience this a lot since I buy several kits at a time to save on shipping costs, start building them and wait for some superior quality capacitor to arrive from other orders, or some special knobs or led bezel... At the end, some weeks later when all orders are finally there, I don't remember which components are supposed to be on which pedal ! :ROFLMAO:

Back