Troubleshooting Pitch Witch / Moonshot

I've been working on a dual Pitch Witch and Moonshot Tremolo pedal for my second build, and i need some help troubleshooting both :)
467C41F7-E112-40BD-8731-D2B28B0B40C4.jpeg
Pitch Witch
  • Signal passes through when the effect is on and off.
  • Messing with the knobs changes the LEDs rate and it is blinking vs fading.
  • when the effect is engaged there is no modulation or delays.
  • The internal gain trimpot does affect the volume while effect is engaged.
  • turning up the blend knob cuts out the signal - so presumably only the dry signal is working but not the wet.
5839F6FB-6F4A-41CF-9B3A-4129582786CF.jpeg

Moonshot
  • Signal passes through when the effect is on and off
  • Volume knob works - the other knobs don't seem to do anything
  • Internal LED isn't blinking and the rate LED is on but not blinking either
For the moonshot, I did solder one of the sockets in the wrong way, but wasn't sure if it would matter as long as the chips in the right way is that true?

E2416435-7454-4A69-9208-C22EE4AC5CFD.jpeg

Let me know you want to see the reverse side of the pcb(s) I just didnt want to remove all the hardware unless someone wanted to see it :) Thanks for y'alls help!

someone almost always wants to see the other side of the PCB:), and also you need to know whether anything works when it is not in the enclosure that does not work when it is in the enclosure.

I have reflowed all the joints on both circuit and that got the tremolo side working, because i just had a bad joint on one of the IC sockets! For the pitch witch, when i was reflowing everything, I noticed these two pads under the pt2399:
2E5E9788-157A-4D1A-9678-BFD7662F24FB.jpeg
I cant quite trace where they come and go from, but they look like they bridge two components. Should i put solder on both of them? Hoping its just the PCB design and this is an easy fix, but dont wanna do it and screw anything up. Im going to tag you @PedalPCB so you can let me know if this is it :)

Back