Univibe

Tremster

Hi everyone, this is my first post here on the forum. I only just discovered there is a forum, so I registered, starting with a request ......
I just saw the new Spillway Vibrato announced, which I will definitely build - which got me thinking: how about a Uni-Vibe-ish pedal with all the bells and whistles, based on your FV-1 platform?!
I've built the EQD Depths and the John Hollis Easyvibe and the Runoffgroove Tri-Vibe (my favorite of the three). They all are good in their own way, but none of them really has all the Ooomph and liveliness of a real photocell Vibe pedal (I had a Sweet Sound Mojo Vibe years ago). But building one of those is a real pain.
I would build it!

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm aware of this and other Vibes, I merely thought that a PedalPCB FV-1 Vibe would be fun to build (fewer parts, no necessary calibration ....).

Would be nice but I think that photocells are about the only way to get the real Vibe sound. It's one of those things that digital just can't seem to nail. As many as I've built I think the Voodoo Labs version is my fave and it's pretty much the same as most of the other variations out there. I do like the Tri-Vibe although it does it's own thing more than a standard vibe. Just my 2¢

Back