VFE Mini Mu

rhaas

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Some of you might remember this one from the troubleshooting thread. In the intervening time, I've had a chance to get it dialed in, and I built a second one for a friend (with the benefit of some experience 😅).

As you might be able to tell from the graphics on my (blue) pedal, I use it for Jerry tones on some GD tunes. I also dabble in sludgy doom rock, and this sounds great with an octave down + distortion! I had been using a Madbean Naughty Fish for the last ~4 years. Compared to the Naughty Fish, I found the Mini-Mu to be a little more difficult to dial in, but it's more stable in the note decay and can do a very deep, murky thing that I love in the low-pass + low-range setting. Highly recommend this one!

IMG_6447.png IMG_6479.png
IMG_6445.png IMG_6480.png

That 3d cheese is something else! Is there a story behind it?
Haha, thanks! That pedal is the one I built for my friend and the graphics are a nod to a band we had started years ago named Space Rats. 😆 As for the moon itself, I asked Stable Diffusion to generate something like a "post-apocalyptic glowing cheese moon" and then converted it to SVG using Inkscape.

Back