Way Huge Fat Sandwich schematic?

Chuck D. Bones

Circuit Wizard
Anyone know of a Fat Sandwich other than the one on FSB? Some of it doesn't make sense to me. Several of the component values look wrong, especially in the tone network after the opamp.

These are the Daves I know, I know
These are the Daves I know

Some of them are David,
"Storyboardist" is one.

I checked his site, Effects Layouts, as he used to have a PCB offering "based on" the Fat Sandwich.
Alas, his site's search engine no longer yields a result for that.

However, while the PCB is gone, the Hangover Cure build doc in PDF format is still available.

Since most of his PCBs are based on schematics from FSB and elsewhere, not his own traces, it's a good bet his is still not the schematic you're looking for.

So my post is really nothing more than a bump, in hopes somebody who has a Fat Sandwich and/or schematic sees this thread and responds.

These are the Daves I know, I know
These are the Daves I know

Some of them are David,
"Storyboardist" is one.

I checked his site, Effects Layouts, as he used to have a PCB offering "based on" the Fat Sandwich.
Alas, his site's search engine no longer yields a result for that.

However, while the PCB is gone, the Hangover Cure build doc in PDF format is still available.

Since most of his PCBs are based on schematics from FSB and elsewhere, not his own traces, it's a good bet his is still not the schematic you're looking for.

So my post is really nothing more than a bump, in hopes somebody who has a Fat Sandwich and/or schematic sees this thread and responds.

The last bit of this skit is of particular note

“I’m not into it….fuzz pedals, that’s what I’m into” 😂 love Bruce and all the KITH.

Sorry Dave, it's not like there's a joke dedicated thread where we could do KITH hijinks..

I did have a search around for a schematic, but they all circle back to the same source. Maybe others have a better Google-fu, but I don't think there is one.

Back