What's on the workbench?

Random fact, did you know Willard Scott was the first Ronald McDonald?
WSNtphh-500x615.jpg

Ahh, well then it might not make as much sense, but I was going to say I can do one better than pics...

You're welcome to the pedal when I'm done with it. It might take me a little while to actually get it wrapped up though.
You're very sweet to offer but I can't be buying any more pedals at the moment and I certainly couldn't accept it as a gift, although perhaps we could come to some... other arrangement :sneaky:

I wasn't trying to sell it. ;)

Reverb would just take all of the money anyway, I'd end up paying like $8 to give it away. :ROFLMAO:

It'll probably be vintage by the time I get around to tracing it, but I'll shoot you a message.

Further to non-players...

I had a short-term contract with a company involved with telecoms, while there they brought in a "consultant". The guy somehow found out I liked guitars so he showed me pictures of his "babies" (in his mid-50s and single, no kids) — he fell in love with a PRS guitar a friend of his had and so he started buying different PRS models in different woods/colours/finishes/configurations. He didn't play. At all. He just liked how they looked.

He had 50+ PRS guitars...

I don't have that many guitars, but then I don't play guitar either and have at least that many pedals...

When I bought my oscilloscope one of the negative Amazon reviews was from a person who wanted to use it as a desk ornament....

It didn't make the cool looking waveforms on the screen like the pictures showed... :rolleyes:
Hey! My desk looked really boring with that big plastic box on it.

I went to a guitar center in San Francisco a few weeks ago. They had a bunch of Fender custom shop guitars that used to belong to some unnamed chef. They were all really nice. And the salesman told me that the chef had got rid of all his expensive guitars but he kept the most expensive one so he could destroy it. And he did! I bet he didn’t even play them.

Further to non-players...

I had a short-term contract with a company involved with telecoms, while there they brought in a "consultant". The guy somehow found out I liked guitars so he showed me pictures of his "babies" (in his mid-50s and single, no kids) — he fell in love with a PRS guitar a friend of his had and so he started buying different PRS models in different woods/colours/finishes/configurations. He didn't play. At all. He just liked how they looked.

He had 50+ PRS guitars...

I don't have that many guitars, but then I don't play guitar either and have at least that many pedals...
I’ve seen you mention before that you don’t play, and always thought it was just a self deprecating joke. Do you really not play guitar at all? What do you run the pedals thru?

I apologize if I’ve asked this before, I feel like I’ve seen the answer before but I don’t recall

When I bought my oscilloscope one of the negative Amazon reviews was from a person who wanted to use it as a desk ornament....

It didn't make the cool looking waveforms on the screen like the pictures showed... :rolleyes:
r/eurorack in a nutshell. Someone should have introduced that reviewer to a sweetwater gear card and a bunch of trendy oscillators. Who needs sound when you have squiggles? 😂

Back