What's on the workbench?

Is there any chance you would share it?
I'm looking for that delay pedal.

So I kinda messed up on this one.... 🤦‍♂️

I traced the pedal but never noted any of the component values, and I sold it about five years ago for a fraction of what they're going for now.

Let me get caught up on some things, move a few of the pedals I have collecting dust, then I'll work on getting another one to finish up the trace properly.

Not really on the bench, but started tracking after a woodchipper/finger/infection injury. Thanking guardian angles.
Shown are a few pedal pcb dirt boxs with a somewhat sentimental head. Its had 25years of every mod in the books plus some. Swiss Cheese chassis. Restored back into an early SLP spec. Early Megadeath/Lee Hackson amp in 86. Back when Ebay was still a find (99-00?) money orders etc.. Did not work and covered in black epoxy goo and cold solder joints everywhere. Including Archer (radio shack) relays and transformer, lights, for channel switching. I contacted Lee and asked him if he could help guide me into to restoring it. His blunt answer was no, "buy my video." So I gutted it and cursed his name for good. 20240225_140910.jpg

Last edited:
I got on the kick of collecting some red witch stuff ... the seven sisters series is a trip down clone memory lane ... the boost is a master volume SHO, the compressor is a rothwell love squeeze, the overdrive is YATS, the distortion is a BoR, the fuzz is a Si FF, the tremolo is an EA, and I haven't scooped up a delay yet because I'm waiting for one with box and paperwork that isn't $200 for what is probably a deep blue delay or similar.

Back