Which reverb pcb is the quietest?

The PT2399 chips are hit and miss, always need to try a bunch of them. I'm looking at the FV-1s and am wondering if they are quieter, but I see a couple of threads that suggest they might put out some white noise too. Anybody make one from this site that is really quiet? I'm contemplating replacing a PT2399 based one that I have right now that has only a little bit of added noise/hiss.

Reactions: fig
Have you tried a Belton-based circuit?
yes, the one I have right now has a belton long brick and the PT2399 for added delay (Ancestral Apparition from GuitarPCB). It's pretty quiet but does add a tiny bit of noise. just looking to make something with a few different modes and is also pretty quiet.

Reactions: fig
HT8955a I can't remember the name of it though...

Edit: Red Witch Titan?

In addition to the threeverb, which I gather was what you were considering, you could go the route of choosing three reverb patches for the Pythagoras, or even eight with the Arachnid. There’s also the Spatialist, which has eight reverbs. See the Eeprom builder page - you would choose from the list of patches to create a custom eeprom (instead of the threeverb which comes with an eeprom loaded with those specific patches). The Spatialist has some patches exclusive to that pedal. Here’s a video I did of all the fv-1 reverb patches

To answer your other question, I haven’t noticed any white noise from my Fv-1 pedals, although I do have some hearing loss to contend with.
To answer your other question, I haven’t noticed any white noise from my Fv-1 pedals, although I do have some hearing loss to contend with.
thanks for the info. I was just looking at the patches on the eeprom page. I guess what I was really looking for was an answer as to whether or not the FV-1 was noisy. sounds like it isn't, so on to my next build. I said no more this year (18 so far) but this one really intrigues me.

Back