Who wouldn't find a use for...

fig

Village Idiot
....Treedix? :unsure:

At least, that was what popped in my head when I saw this. Handy little reference if you dabble with shrunken components. Speaking of shrunken components...well, perhaps another time...

6lBb5nY.jpg

wXL4Wis.jpg

Thanks for that Tim, good to have reference point.
I was doing some 0805 soldering last night and was wondering how smaller 0603 was, and I don't think I could do it by hand.
But 0805 is fine IMO. But it's all fun and games until your last MMBF5457 flies away from your tweezers. I spent a good 30-40 minutes the floor looking for it :rolleyes:

Thanks for that Tim, good to have reference point.
I was doing some 0805 soldering last night and was wondering how smaller 0603 was, and I don't think I could do it by hand.
But 0805 is fine IMO. But it's all fun and games until your last MMBF5457 flies away from your tweezers. I spent a good 30-40 minutes the floor looking for it :rolleyes:
I hate when that happens. If I ever manage to get underneath and behind my built in workbench it's going to be like Bart discovering his roof:

roof.jpg

I already have an use for them... just ask my wife! Thank you, thank you, I will be here all night folks, thank you. I will be signing autographs in the corner over there!
🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: fig
Back