Woodpecker Tremolo

Looks great! Just built one of these last week! I damage the rate pot cause I ordered the wrong size pots by accident. Gonna fix that tonight, but, I've still been able to play it, just the last 1/3 of the rate pot doesn't work.

If I can ask, what is the sound difference between the 1st and 2nd one?

Looks great! Just built one of these last week! I damage the rate pot cause I ordered the wrong size pots by accident. Gonna fix that tonight, but, I've still been able to play it, just the last 1/3 of the rate pot doesn't work.

If I can ask, what is the sound difference between the 1st and 2nd one?
For some reason when the switch is clicked all the way to the left position, it performs identical to the middle position. There is a very clear difference in the new one. all three positions are distinct. I even changed the switch in the 1st build because I put the wrong kind in originally (build doc calls for on/off/on) Maybe i effed up the board somehow?

For some reason when the switch is clicked all the way to the left position, it performs identical to the middle position. There is a very clear difference in the new one. all three positions are distinct. I even changed the switch in the 1st build because I put the wrong kind in originally (build doc calls for on/off/on) Maybe i effed up the board somehow?
Hmm, yeah mine has 3 distinct speeds on all settings. Should have the new speed pot in there tomorrow. I do like how it sounds, I just wish the depth knob moved more, idk, slowly? Not sure how to word it. But I'm having trouble getting it to be subtle. It goes from barely audible for the first 40% of the knob, to pretty intense very quickly.

I've never played the original, maybe that's how it's supposed to sound, or I messed something up haha. Not sure.

Great looking pedal!

If inclined, post some pics in the TS section. If nothing else it's a great learning experience and may help another builder down the road.
There's a Tube Screamer section? How'd I miss that?

@ryan z Good looking pedal! Did you draw the squirrel yourself? Is that your "Pedal Company" logo?

• Haha
Reactions: fig
There's a Tube Screamer section? How'd I miss that?

@ryan z Good looking pedal! Did you draw the squirrel yourself? Is that your "Pedal Company" logo?
No, I didn't draw that. I am the worst artist. Just messing with my kids rubber stamps. I love squirrels so I have adopted that as my "company" logo. stamped with stazon ink, and clearcoated after. LOL.

As far as TS: I think they meant the Troubleshooting forum.

Back
Top Bottom