What's on the workbench?

I always figured you'd have a setup like this:

RXXSf.jpg
Can't wait for the build docs for this one

Okay
I almost never drink black tea without milk. I was always told that black tea straight leads to kidney stones…
well, if last week is anything to go by, that’s true. I’ll be cutting back on the tea a bit out of an abundance of caution (the oxalates are what causes the stones; they’re also in kale and spinach and the like), but the real importance is just staying well-hydrated. As long as you’re drinking enough to be regularly flushing out your kidneys, crystals shouldn’t have the chance to build up enough to form stones.

I haven't forgotten... I'm trying to eliminate the need for a special power supply without having to stack PCBs...

It's a tight fit.

I haven't looked at the schematic that was traced from yours to compare, but you know there was already an official EHX schematic out there.
Never hurts to be sure though, lord knows we've been burned enough by incorrect schematics.

1657306643087.png

Did your big box have any ticking?

I eventually gave up on de-ticking the older 2-knob version, but even my 3-knob has a little bit of ticking in the square position. Nowhere as bad as the vintage one, but noticeable.

It's possible that I confused the abruptness of the square mode with a tick...

The 2-knob sounded like a damned metronome (which is apparently a problem with the original as well), so I was already a bit frustrated.

Back