What's on the workbench?

Those are for mounting onto an Aclam pedal board.... all of their pedals have that.

The artwork is apparently by Marijke Koger, who painted Claptons "The Fool" guitar.

Clapton doesn't mean a lot to me, but the pedal sounds fantastic.

Those are for mounting onto an Aclam pedal board.... all of their pedals have that.

The artwork is apparently by Marijke Koger, who painted Claptons "The Fool" guitar.

Clapton doesn't mean a lot to me, but the pedal sounds fantastic.
Ah yes, the only boards rated for both Cat 5 hurricanes and F5 tornados.

I didn't even look at the artwork until just now. :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♂️

I don't think it's a LPF.
Ah interesting. Since the Clapton/Cream tone is just a HB guitar on the neck pickup with the tone rolled way down into some sort of cranked Marshall, I figured this would probably just be something emulating a Marshall with a simple guitar-tone-control-esque LPF on the input

you might as well sit in a pile of mud and call it woman tone. :LOL:
Calling a spade a spade…
The only reason they called Clapton “God” was his uncanny ability to mercilessly cause tremendous human suffering.

There’s an old joke about coffee and Clapton both sucking without cream. The truth though is that they’re both bitter and muddy, and even with cream, people only consume them either because they’re old and have compromised taste or because they’re young and think pretending to like them will make them seem more grown up. 😜

The Woman Tone pedal really isn't muddy, it just has a nice almost half-cocked wah (more like 1/4 cocked in this case) effect.

It's a little more "closed" than I typically would set a fixed wah, but it sounds excellent and really makes the guitar sing.

The Woman Tone pedal really isn't muddy, it just has a nice almost half-cocked wah (more like 1/4 cocked in this case) effect.

It's a little more "closed" than I typically would set a fixed wah, but it sounds excellent and really makes the guitar sing.

So more like a Harmonic Energizer. I imagine it has a bit less range, though…

Calling a spade a spade…
The only reason they called Clapton “God” was his uncanny ability to mercilessly cause tremendous human suffering.

There’s an old joke about coffee and Clapton both sucking without cream. The truth though is that they’re both bitter and muddy, and even with cream, people only consume them either because they’re old and have compromised taste or because they’re young and think pretending to like them will make them seem more grown up. 😜

How DARE you compare delicious coffee to Eric Clapton!

the pedal sounds great from what I've seen on YouTube. definitely seems more versatile than just coping the fairly standard cream-era Clapton tone. Any internal trim pots to note?

Back