Missing Build Docs / Schematics

is there going to be a doc for the Argentum soon? I have mine built but need to know the bias and test points.

It's probably 1/2 the supply voltage at the drains of the JFETs, at least as a starting point

I'm assuming the J201 at the top left gets biased to 9v and the two at the bottom are around 4.5? Mine really sings at those settings but I could be wrong. The lowest I could bias the top left transistor was 6.4ish and it was sounding off.

Maybe someone else could chime in
The Argentum is running at 18v so bias will be at 9v.

I finished mine yesterday, sounds as e expected. Lovely little pedal, really enjoy it.

I
The Argentum is running at 18v so bias will be at 9v.

I finished mine yesterday, sounds as e expected. Lovely little pedal, really enjoy it.
yup...that's the sound. Thanks!

I had them all at 9v initially but something wasn't quite right, I think it's bc it was super late and I can only play so loud in my shop w the door open (it's hot here this weekend).

Having said all that, this thing is dope.

I

yup...that's the sound. Thanks!

I had them all at 9v initially but something wasn't quite right, I think it's bc it was super late and I can only play so loud in my shop w the door open (it's hot here this weekend).

Having said all that, this thing is dope.
I'm loving it with a boost in front, or low drive into it.

Is there a BOM or build doc for the Tellurian? I saw a build log posted. Just want to know what GE diodes I need as I plan to place an order today for components.

Is there a BOM or build doc for the Tellurian? I saw a build log posted. Just want to know what GE diodes I need as I plan to place an order today for components.
I think that may have been @MichaelW ’s build report and I think he used 1n270s. I am not familiar with the circuit, but it would be a good idea (I think) to socket the diodes so you can try different ones for different levels of clipping and compression.

Looking for a BOM for the Low Tide Mini, especially some info about the between-board connectors.

I think that may have been @MichaelW ’s build report and I think he used 1n270s. I am not familiar with the circuit, but it would be a good idea (I think) to socket the diodes so you can try different ones for different levels of clipping and compression.
No, I went with the 1n270's originally because that's what I felt like using:) But currently I've settled on my new favorite Ge diode, the Mullard/Phliips OA9. No clue what was in the original. I think from the thread @Robert referenced they might be 1N60P's

Last edited:
Equilux BOM?
Also, will a 100mh work in place of the 47mh inductors? I accidentally ordered the small versions for tube breadboarding and they are the same footprint as the 47s. Just wondering what doubling the mh would do sound wise. If no good looks like I’ll be placing another order soon. Lol.

Equilux BOM?
Also, will a 100mh work in place of the 47mh inductors? I accidentally ordered the small versions for tube breadboarding and they are the same footprint as the 47s. Just wondering what doubling the mh would do sound wise. If no good looks like I’ll be placing another order soon. Lol.
So after doing a Google dive, looks like it will shift the Q range enough to not want to swap them out. Looks like the two of them are linked up so possibly already at 100mh together. Where 2 100s would put it at 200mh. Looks like the 47mhs will be added to a missing parts order soon to be placed.

The Rosemary build doc's schematic is a little fuzzy, in a bad way, unlike the circuit which is bloomin' fuzzy in a good way.

Don't mean to be a prick or thorn in the side, but is there a sharper schematic image floating around the forum someone can point me to?

Back