Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Not sure if anyone's replied to this. I find "havoc" depends on where the CFMkI is in the chain. Guitar --> CFMkI gives me the biggest variation between normal and havoc. Conversely, last in the chain and after a buffered pedal gives me zero havoc (sad).
I think that must be it. Thanks for the feedback! (pun intended!!!) I had it chained after my Boss tuner pedal. A quick test putting it first resulted in some squeally "havoc". I'll give it a full go tonight but I think you are spot on. I'm relieved to know there is no issue in the build and I can stop troubleshooting. Thanks again!

Got a TSV808 schematic? My PCB will be here tomorrow, and I would like to see what the mods are.
I'm also hoping for this! In true Vemuram fashion, it seems like YATS.. (or YASoS?). It certainly carves out its own space in the bufferless TS category, I'd just like to see a schematic for comparison sake.

I think that must be it. Thanks for the feedback! (pun intended!!!) I had it chained after my Boss tuner pedal. A quick test putting it first resulted in some squeally "havoc". I'll give it a full go tonight but I think you are spot on. I'm relieved to know there is no issue in the build and I can stop troubleshooting. Thanks again!
Havoc is rad. But even in non-Havoc mode, this is quickly becoming one of my all time favourite pedals. 👍

Could the BoM cheat sheet be put up for the Horsemeat? Thanks!

(Figure since I'm putting together a Mouser cart for the big film cap it'd be good to see if there are any other "gotcha" bits to add to the order)

Could the BoM cheat sheet be put up for the Horsemeat? Thanks!

(Figure since I'm putting together a Mouser cart for the big film cap it'd be good to see if there are any other "gotcha" bits to add to the order)
Seconded. Schematic would be cool as well.

Back