Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Might be asking early here but I'd love to see a schematic for the Mono>Stereo headphone amp, also am dying to know what the power amp projects are going to be I see a 12ax7 breakout board.... Just finished a ruby tuby on vero, would love to see some tube projects. Lastly this probably isn't the right place to ask any chance of a Tumnus Dlx clone in the near future.. Thanks!

Last edited:
Got a TSV808 schematic? My PCB will be here tomorrow, and I would like to see what the mods are.

The B-Side Fuzz PCB I received looks like a newer revision (since it has the EC voltages printed), and the build doc on the site does not match up.

Also, my PCB has a spot for a 100n capacitor, which is not present in the existing building doc's parts list or schematic.

Edit: For what it's worth, I socketed the 100n and it sounds identical with and without that cap.

Last edited:
Hello, I know it is new but could you please share BOM and drilling template of Splendiferous Overdrive? My pcb is on the way and I'd like to start for shopping and the design. Thanks

Is there a schematic for the mean green metal machine? Wonder what the mods are.
Looking for this as well. I was thinking about ordering up a board and unsure if I have everything I need to build it or not. Schematic or even a component list would be handy if anyone has one.

Is there a schematic for Cannon Fodder MKI? I can't seem to get the "havoc" sound out of the pedal. Both modes sound the same for me.
Not sure if anyone's replied to this. I find "havoc" depends on where the CFMkI is in the chain. Guitar --> CFMkI gives me the biggest variation between normal and havoc. Conversely, last in the chain and after a buffered pedal gives me zero havoc (sad).

Back