Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Hey Robert, just an FYI there looks to be an error in the Nivel Overdrive documentation where it talks about an IC3 (a 2nd LM833) that isn't on the board. Also in the schematic has the IC3 in the power section that should be labelled IC2

Hey Robert, just an FYI there looks to be an error in the Nivel Overdrive documentation where it talks about an IC3 (a 2nd LM833) that isn't on the board. Also in the schematic has the IC3 in the power section that should be labelled IC2

Thanks for the heads up, it's corrected.

@Robert
Just checking that these are on your list for build docs: Crystal Drive & ROG Umble.
Thanks

Yep, they're on the list. Shouldn't be too much longer, I posted about 60 docs in the past three weeks. 😵‍💫

There seems to be a lot of discrepancies surrounding the versions of the Direct Drive / Compact Direct Drive.

I'm going to remove the version number from the product page until I can make some sense out of it for sure.

It is indeed similar to the schematic posted above.

The Canis Drive is also a Direct Drive derivative. Oddly the similarity in names is entirely coincidental. I didn't recognize the circuits until I verified them both on the same day and noticed my BOMs were very similar.

I'll get it posted ASAP. Is there anything specific you need to get you started?
Thanks! BOM and drill template would be great to start, please.
Also keen to see the schematic as I’ve been toying with the idea of a dedicated analogue feedback control…

Hey, if the old Tommy II build doc is floating around, I'd sure like to see it again- it'd be cool to compare the schematic against some other Timmy variants.

It hasn't been released into the wild yet bud, I've been waiting a year. Stock has been 0 since it's page went up, so you haven't missed out on anything, yet.

I don’t necessarily need a build doc…but I’m working on the Waypoint Fuzz, and one of the caps is Tant, and I Taint got a 1u Tant. Can I use Electrolytic? Or maybe see the schematic?…

Back
Top Bottom