Random pix

Best lemonade I ever had was at my Dad's cousin's place in Nor-Cal. We kids were sent into the backyard to pick fresh ripe ones from the tree.

Then that night it rained/stormed so hard that both families huddled in the living-room together and even the parents were afraid as the thunder was so loud it was knocking things off walls, shelves, out of cupboards ... and it lasted for hours on end. First time I saw chain-lightning.

Wish we could grow lemons here...

Best lemonade I ever had was at my Dad's cousin's place in Nor-Cal. We kids were sent into the backyard to pick fresh ripe ones from the tree.

Then that night it rained/stormed so hard that both families huddled in the living-room together and even the parents were afraid as the thunder was so loud it was knocking things off walls, shelves, out of cupboards ... and it lasted for hours on end. First time I saw chain-lightning.

Wish we could grow lemons here...
I have a lemon, key lime, naval orange, tangerine, tangelo and AVOCADO trees. Hand grenade sized avocados. Freakin' huge. The key limes and lemons are on the same tree. Half and Half..... 🍻

My Ford Mavericks Cubby hole guardians.
zkwVVxB.jpg

Back