Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Any chance we can get a drill layout for tayda for the MDMA overdrive? Just finished it today and the knobs are too narrow to fit in the typical 5-knob type 1 enclosure :)

Please, considering adding schematics and upgrading the documentation for the Hydra. One can't build a pedal by "presuming" where the connections should go since even the existing documentation does not help at all.
Thanks!

Please, considering adding schematics and upgrading the documentation for the Hydra. One can't build a pedal by "presuming" where the connections should go since even the existing documentation does not help at all.
Thanks!
You can usually build a pedal using the parts printed on the PCB. Testing a pedal that is not working is much harder without a schematic.

Thanks!
I'd like to read the Hydra Delay schematic, too. I never build it, but I would like, because I want to build some modern delay/reverb effect with the FV-1. So, reading the schematic will help me to understand how that chip works and how I could modify the original schematic. The Bonnar Mult-head Drum Echo, the pedal who inspired the Hydra, have some more options like a delay tone control, an input control, and some internal switch for the Trails mode, that keeps the effect on after the bypass while the delay decayment.
An inner switch to change the impedance from 1M to 47k for a darker sound, and a second footswitch to pass from delay to a sort of reverb mode.

Is the original more complicated than the PedalPCB one?

Last edited:
The Hydra isn't based on the Boonar. They do similar things, but it's not in any way a clone.

The Hydra is a multi-head delay, it does not attempt to recreate the preamp portion of the Echorec.

I've sent you the schematic via PM.

I'll get it added to the build docs as soon as possible... that one is an older one in Adobe InDesign format (which I no longer have) so it'll have to be completely reworked.

I'll get it added to the build docs as soon as possible... that one is an older one in Adobe InDesign format (which I no longer have) so it'll have to be completely reworked.
maybe you can cut and paste a screen shot of the adobe schematic into the build doc.

I wasn't sure where else to put this but this seemed like a close enough place: the image on the main page for the HAARP is an old version. I must have spent like two minutes looking at the image to see where the 1p8t fit in before I opened up the build docs :ROFLMAO:

FYI -- for existing build doc corrections -- the pendulum tremolo drill guide has the labels for the input and output jacks reversed (at least compared to other layouts)

I use indesign all the time - I know it doesn't play well with other publishing software but if you ever need one looked at I'm happy to help.

Is the Antithesis fuzz a standard 4-knob type-1 layout?

FYI -- for existing build doc corrections -- the pendulum tremolo drill guide has the labels for the input and output jacks reversed (at least compared to other layouts)

Since we're not trying to revolutionize the layout of pedalboards I've corrected the labels in the drill template. Thanks for pointing that out. :ROFLMAO:

Antithesis build doc is up now.

Back