Missing Build Docs / Schematics

finebyfine

Since we're not trying to revolutionize the layout of pedalboards I've corrected the labels in the drill template. Thanks for pointing that out. :ROFLMAO:

Antithesis build doc is up now.
sooo excited for the antithesis. i'm not super up on boutique-y pedals so it took me a second but finding out the original is based on the harmonic percolator made me pull the trigger instantly

jnfpbenjamin

Box and All EQ build doc?? I got it boxed up, super simple build, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why I'm not getting sound. Just looking to trace the signal path since the op amp voltages are correct and I can't find any ground shorts.
Word, I'm in need of this one as well.

Pcsontos

Y'all got any of them schematics for the Caesar and Pendulum?
Hello, today i got my pcb for pendulum, i tried to trace it, see attached the pendulum schematics - sorry for handdraw - It is not verified, but looks OK , the LFO is like from the Cardinal tremolo v2 without the wave pot, the lrd part is similar to the moonshoot but doubled, so I think it is more-or less ok.

Hope it helps you as starting point .

Kind regards

Peter

Attachments

• pedalpcb_pendulum_tremolo.pdf
    276.7 KB · Views: 22

beachbum

I'm putting together the parts for an old order for the son of ben preamp. Noticed there's been a new revision. Was the only change made the swapping of the B1MDual for the B2M bass pot?

PedalPCB

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, that was it. When Tayda started carrying the B2M pot I revised the board.

... but they aren't consistently in stock so I'm somewhat regretting that decision. :ROFLMAO: :cautious: