Low Tide Modulator Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

I'll second the request for a BOM. I'm holding off a parts order to add items for this to the list.

Those A1M dual pots are proving difficult to locate at first glance

EDIT: Small Bear comes through for the win, out of stock at the moment however

Those A1M dual pots are proving difficult to locate at first glance

EDIT: Small Bear comes through for the win, out of stock at the moment however
I bought some from Tayda in early March but don't see them listed on their site at all, not even as out of stock. Weird.

Might want to do a search there once in a while just to check of you can't find any in the meantime, maybe they'll get them back since they had them relatively recently.

I bought some from Tayda in early March but don't see them listed on their site at all, not even as out of stock. Weird.

Might want to do a search there once in a while just to check of you can't find any in the meantime, maybe they'll get them back since they had them relatively recently.
I think they only stock the 1M Linear Dual, Not 1M Log Dual.

Here's the parts list. I'm waiting on a pre-drilled enclosure to arrive, then I'll post the coordinates.

I highly recommend the slim-line style DC jack and open frame 1/4" jacks for this one, other hardware might not fit.

Yes! Thank you! (y)(y)(y)

V3207D looks like it is going to be trouble as well. Stompbox parts has an ETA of more stock early 2022
Try these :
USA Only

UPDATE : Cool Audio is waiting on raw materials so V3207D is not in production at the moment so Grab what is available if you need one !!!

Last edited:
Back