Your Toolbox

Who needs a kitchen or a bedroom when you have all that? I hope the neighbors appreciate it when when you crank up that Marshall.
The kitchen counter is right behind be in the first 3 photos. Its what happens when everything but the bedroom is in one room.

I got lucky and my landlord is in a Greek wedding band and loves the fact that he found a musician to rent to. Plus I have attenuators for everything.

Finally got this space with the tools i need ...ive taken over the office since the boss is never here unless i invite him...so its just me and the lil doggie...lol

I like the lil Toolbox , it fits under the desk well..rolls great...its slap full of tools..gheez it took me two full to set up and go tru what tools i needed

That little M.S LED light works great ...i had to velcro the Scope and Signal Gen ..those units are so feather weight..they dont move now..i did buy better cables for those as well..

Bought two Fluke Meters...114 and that lil palm pocket sized one for $50...nice units ..very simple

Mike

This is the most recent pic I have. I'll try to get an updated one this weekend.

08XfDW1.jpg

Hey Stick, it's all good when you can quote a lyric. My landlord fixes video games and pinball machines in her spare time so when we sold our house and moved here it was literally a lateral move to a new bench. It's got a basement window so every so often the neighborhood squirrels check in to make sure I'm OK.

You guys have it good. My main workspaces are the stovetop (with the oven hood providing suction) and the top of the dryer (I really need a fan there). Don’t have space for a proper bench in the basement. So it’s constantly moving my stuff around and cleaning up… 🤷🏻

You guys have it good. My main workspaces are the stovetop (with the oven hood providing suction) and the top of the dryer (I really need a fan there). Don’t have space for a proper bench in the basement. So it’s constantly moving my stuff around and cleaning up… 🤷🏻
That is rough. It's hard for me to get started when I know that a good portion of my available time is going to set up and tear down. The oven hood as a solder vent, though - genius!

You have a basement though. I live in 28 m2 and the only room is 20. My bathroom is so small the window can't even open all the way. European cubicles...

You have a basement though. I live in 28 m2 and the only room is 20. My bathroom is so small the window can't even open all the way. European cubicles...
That's tight for sure, and you are willing to share it with your hobby! :dmm:

...and you do excellent work in spite of that!

That is rough. It's hard for me to get started when I know that a good portion of my available time is going to set up and tear down. The oven hood as a solder vent, though - genius!
Yep, I’ll populate 3-4 board in one session, than take a couple of weeks to do the outboard wiring and box them up 🙄 the oven hood trick was given to me by the friend who showed me the basics.
...and you do excellent work in spite of that!
thanks, it’s easy, being supported by this community ;)

Last edited:
Back