PCBGuitarmania Ultimate Pharaoh

jjjimi84

This is a take on a Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh but with a few mods. Instead of an input toggle we have a pot and there is a rotary with clipping options. This was built stock to v1.0 build docs and that is how this whole demo was shot. It has since been modded with a video detailing that forthcoming. Essentially there were 5 caps mislabeled that should have been 470nf instead of 47nf, which is why this pedal seems dark to me. It is built in a 1590bb enclosure and airbrushed sparkle gold and then hand painted with a Thundercats Mumm-Ra. This is my favorite painting I did this year and this build turned out really nice, any thundercats fans out there?

be9e9hB.jpg

50AaMtm.jpg

0JANWaB.jpg

Looks great!
Both a fan of the Thundercats and Thundercat!
I have fond memories of my Lion-O action figure with the light-up eyes (you actually had a ring with a AAA battery in it to make contact to a pad in his back to light up the eyes).

We still have our son's Thundercat (Ho!) action figures somewhere. He loved that show and Masters of the Universe, and drove us crazy with the Snake Mtn microphone.

What can I say? Another next level build report!
Spent many a Saturday morning watching with my boys

Spiffin! Most excellent painting there indeed, top notch!
I dunno what Thundercat you're talking about, our pet moggie is a bit of a Thundercat, but that's where my expertise ends...

Looks great!
Both a fan of the Thundercats and Thundercat!
I have fond memories of my Lion-O action figure with the light-up eyes (you actually had a ring with a AAA battery in it to make contact to a pad in his back to light up the eyes).
I never had a single toy but watched that show every morning I could, how did that toy fare as time went on? A lot of my toys that the batteries were left in turned rusty and gross.

Nice build! I too was a fan of the Tundercats when I was a kid. Panthro was the shit!
Panthero was the shit, he was always the pimp thundercat to me.

We still have our son's Thundercat (Ho!) action figures somewhere. He loved that show and Masters of the Universe, and drove us crazy with the Snake Mtn microphone.

What can I say? Another next level build report!
Thank you! That is awesome you still have all of them, as soon as I bought my first house my parents dumped all of my stuff off.

I watched thundercats but I don't think I had any of the action figures. The show I remember most fondly and had all the toys for was M.A.S.K.

Can't wait to watch this video later
Mask is/was amazing.

Gentlemen my MASK envy goes deep, I loved those toys. I bet I still have that maroon convertible with wings that came out the bottom. Played with that all of the time.

A big thank you to all of you! Next week I am putting out a follow up video that talks mods and part substitution, its all edited and ready to roll.

Keen eye sir! I could not find a nut for the amp jewel so I went to the hardware store and rummaged through every drawer to find that little bracket.
Nice work! I've been trying to find something similar. I've got a few of those lenses and am not terribly confident with the hot glue method.

Keen eye sir! I could not find a nut for the amp jewel so I went to the hardware store and rummaged through every drawer to find that little bracket.

In case anyone is looking for those, they're called snap rings (or retaining rings). You can find them at most hardware or auto parts stores. I saw an assortment at Harbor Freight last week and almost grabbed it, but realized I'd probably only need one size out of the whole box.

Any idea what size that one is?

lol... awesome... I've been watching your youtube channel for a while...
Thank you for tuning in! I appreciate it very much.
In case anyone is looking for those, they're called snap rings (or retaining rings). You can find them at most hardware or auto parts stores. I saw an assortment at Harbor Freight last week and almost grabbed it, but realized I'd probably only need one size out of the whole box.

Any idea what size that one is?
I have no idea but I will find out and report back. I know I sat at ACE Hardware with the jewel for quite some time trying to find the right one.

Back