Baby's First UV Prints

I placed an Enso around each knob hole (lol) - was meant to look like dial markers. There was a lot of tiny color data around the edges & the gloss just squashed it.
Ah okay. I can see how the glass would essentially enlarge all the small details and create that texture.

Ahh interesting, so that's in the print itself and not a physical defect?

If it's not flaking I could actually see folks doing that on purpose for a sort of distressed look.
Correctamundo - for sure going to experiment with it. Zero flake, all texture.

Ok @Barry - as promised!

Mahayana Zen
IMG_1429316C9A65-1.jpeg

Cheesemonger Big Cheese
IMG_6E12B31845A3-1.jpeg

Gnat Buzz Around: MP16B / AC128 / AC 128. hFE ~60/~80/~200 (didn't write down, but think close to that)
Buzz2.jpg Buzz1.jpg

Brown Betty (while designing this, I kept thinking Dirty Shirley...Shirley Temple...Friedman art deco branding ok..got it! lol whoops.) Enclosure too bc I replaced that errant silver knob)
Betty1.jpg Betty2.jpg Betty3.jpg

I don't see any snaps from inside the CDXL DOD 440 Reissue (aka the Jerry box), which is well and good bc when I cracked it open I discovered a lie, in that I used a breakout board, and I won't abide (can you guess what's on my bench?!) any bullshitting. I'm gonna redesign the enclosure anyhow, or at least make one with appropriate line weight. Please dock the appropriate amount of glory from this thread : )

Back