JLCPCB Face plate

Looks great!

I made a red booster a while back based on a Red Rooster crossed with something else. I called it the Well Read Rooster.

Decided to give a face plate a go. Turned out pretty well (besides being lame at naming pedals). It's a Sanguine Distortion (Revv G4). I have a couple extra. DM if you want one. Thanks to Szukalski for making the templates available.View attachment 61170
sorry man old post! I am looking to do something similar for an amp chassis.
Main questions - i assume they pre drilled the holes for you? or did you drill the holes yourself ?

if pre drilled - what mm size did you use for your pots and spst (if you remember?)

sorry man old post! I am looking to do something similar for an amp chassis.
Main questions - i assume they pre drilled the holes for you? or did you drill the holes yourself ?

if pre drilled - what mm size did you use for your pots and spst (if you remember?)
You can find a couple of DipTrace templates in the link:

tldr; 7mm for pots, 6.4mm for toggle switches.

They come pre-drilled. The only challenge you'll have for an amp chassis is the max size, 670x600mm at JLCPCB. Hate to think of shipping costs at that size!

You can find a couple of DipTrace templates in the link:

tldr; 7mm for pots, 6.4mm for toggle switches.

They come pre-drilled. The only challenge you'll have for an amp chassis is the max size, 670x600mm at JLCPCB. Hate to think of shipping costs at that size!
Thanks man. good info. Yeah the chassis im using is 254 x 51 so should work. I am just working out whether i buy an aluminium strip and use UV printing or try something different with these PCBS. Thanks for the measurements - that looks right to me, interestingly some of the amp chasiss pre drilled seem to be a tad larger - i cant work out why. I would have thought most pots are pretty uniform at 6.35mm and not sure why you would need bigger than 7mm. Evatco sells the tweed chassis with 8.5mm pot holes.

Thanks man. good info. Yeah the chassis im using is 254 x 51 so should work. I am just working out whether i buy an aluminium strip and use UV printing or try something different with these PCBS. Thanks for the measurements - that looks right to me, interestingly some of the amp chasiss pre drilled seem to be a tad larger - i cant work out why. I would have thought most pots are pretty uniform at 6.35mm and not sure why you would need bigger than 7mm. Evatco sells the tweed chassis with 8.5mm pot holes.
The pot shaft is 6.35mm but there is a bit covering the shaft as well. Check the data sheet from the manufacturer. 7mm is pretty tight and doesn't give much leeway for wayward drilling.

Back