Fender Deluxe 85 amp foot pedal downsize

PunchySunshine

This is my first time taking a schematic and making a Vero from it. Super simple circuit, six diodes and three switches. Three of the diodes are LEDs and they need to be red or yellow for the proper voltage to work with the amp. YMMV with other LED colors. I could get a blue LED to turn on once, but just once. Anyways, the fender three button footswitch that comes with the amp is quite expensive. Also it's quite bulky for a modern pedalboard and doesn't attach easily either. So I stuffed it into a 1590B vero and it works perfectly and I'm so freakin happy about it!
IMG_0826.jpg Deluxe 85 Footswitch VERO.png Fender_deluxe_85_3b.jpg circuit 028148A (1).png

Hello, thank you for the schematic! As i said you on Reverb I was looking for it... since someone didn't return my switch 🤨
Can you tell me please witch switch is for reverb, 1, 2 or 3? I would like to do two switch version leaving reverb always on.

Hello, thank you for the schematic! As i said you on Reverb I was looking for it... since someone didn't return my switch 🤨
Can you tell me please witch switch is for reverb, 1, 2 or 3? I would like to do two switch version leaving reverb always on.
Switch #2 is for reverb, switch #1 is boost and switch #3 is drive. Have fun!

Kinda I'm in the the UK so shipping would be prohibitive are they 5v 5mm LEDs?
Stoopid shipping costs! Yesterday I just had to quote a guy $50 bucks just to ship to Spain.
I used 3mm, 2~2.2 volt LEDs. As noted above, the blue LEDs didn't work, only the red and yellow.

Dam I brought the wrong LEDs I got the sneaking suspicion I gonna fudge this up badly but for some reason my amps reverb is off unless I jump the foot switch unfortunately this brings on the gain and boost ether that or the amps bad

Dam I brought the wrong LEDs I got the sneaking suspicion I gonna fudge this up badly but for some reason my amps reverb is off unless I jump the foot switch unfortunately this brings on the gain and boost ether that or the amps bad
The circuit operates the amp switch via a voltage drop across the diodes and leds. It's super simple to troubleshoot.

Back
Top Bottom