DEMO Isosceles/Sanguine/Tyrian - “Fortune & Revvenge”

This post contains an audio or video demo

kerryfine

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
“Fortune & Revvenge”

Demo:

PedalPCB Isosceles/Sanguine/Tyrian: Fortin 33/GRIND/Preamp into Revv G3 into Revv G4 (with order switcher at the top to switch order of G3/G4).

BUILD: Everything went well until I forgot AGAIN about the center screw post on the 1590DD. Spent a few hours sanding/drilling down the post to allow the center footswitch to fit… finally worked. If youre ordering DD enclosures, heed my warning! Other than that and being one cap short and having to use a huge film cap on the Fortin, everything worked out nicely.

May rewire the input/output wires of the Revv circuits to shielded wires to decrease some squealing feedback when Vol and Gain are maxed. But I’ve read on here buffering the input helps so I’ll likely just throw the pedal in chain after my Tuner in buffer mode and see if that + noise gate helps.

SOUND:
This pedal is the beast I was hoping for. Will mess around more today with it. Haven’t tested it as a preamp going directly into Loop but will do so today. The G3 and G4 circuits are truly much different sounding, more so even than demo videos I’ve heard. Glad I decided to put both together as I feel like they will have different uses for sure. Will post back after I test it some more and will get a demo up at some point soon.

Attachments

• F8393C12-FF67-4AC7-BFA8-4D8F12037FA1.jpeg
    F8393C12-FF67-4AC7-BFA8-4D8F12037FA1.jpeg
    680.4 KB · Views: 37
  • A00BCC7A-F371-4863-AE2C-FEFDE5276C5B.jpeg
    A00BCC7A-F371-4863-AE2C-FEFDE5276C5B.jpeg
    486.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 3F3D52A1-8EC1-42BC-9951-E24C54713FD0.jpeg
    3F3D52A1-8EC1-42BC-9951-E24C54713FD0.jpeg
    535.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7988.jpeg
    IMG_7988.jpeg
    508.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
What do you have to gain with that beast? err sorry. I mean, what drives people to build pedals like this?

Honestly though, it looks Super Badass. Hmm, that didn't come out right. Let's just say I really like it, a lot. Sweet sweet Vvengance.

I can't think of anymore bad dad jokes, my brain is a bit fuzzy.

Thanks for giving us the dirt on this build.

Have you looked into the Intelligent Relay Bypass ? Could be a nifty addition, so you could treat each of the dirt circuits as separate channels, and switch between them with one button click

(Also, it would've saved you from have to grind the center post 😅)

Have you looked into the Intelligent Relay Bypass ? Could be a nifty addition, so you could treat each of the dirt circuits as separate channels, and switch between them with one button click

(Also, it would've saved you from have to grind the center post 😅)
Haha well too late for that but would’ve been a good idea. Although I do still want to be able to use both Revv together.

And btw I ended up shielding all the in/out wiring for the G3/G4 circuits to help with noise, and it did help a bit but with a Noise Gate it’s perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_8020.jpeg
    IMG_8020.jpeg
    645.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom