$100 Amazon Gift Card. What should I buy?

Same here. Fwiw and ymmv and whatever other acronyms there may be … I prefer solid core, but I’ve had no issues with either that I’ve gotten. No magic to it I’ve found.
I used to be a Electrician's assistant at a small engineering company when I was in college. We built the prettiest Allan Bradley control panels with our solid core wire. I've always be a fan of it since, because it is easy to make it look good. It also fits in breadboards perfectly.

Did I miss something here?
61DBuG8KLDL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg
Exactly why I clicked the link is unbcertain. What I do know is, you see the strangest depictions on AZ sometimes.....

1666700063539.png

I only solder next to an open window with a fan blowing across my workspace towards the window. That's my version of a fume extractor, the only problem being that during the colder months I don't have much time to get things finished before it's too cold and dark for open windows.
I'm kinda screwed on the large room. What's a decent DMM that everyone recommends? I have an inexpensive Craftsman DMM and one of those cheap free ones from Harbor Freight.
I bought an AstroAI DMM off Amazon a while back. It’s fine.

At some point you might want something to test transistors with - I just use my ears and RG Keen’s method for rough sorting Ge transistors 😂

Back