3'angulum

evilarsen

My first thread here, cheers ! Gretting from France.
Not my first plan for the finish...but my mistakes got this and i love it.
Now i'm looking for change resistor or capacitor value for just a little more bass (lowpass ?) If someone do this modification before...

Ps: i have seen the post about the useless parts after building it, so...
IMG_20200203_061422.jpg IMG_20200204_195828.jpg

Ah Ah Ah, as I said, it was not my first idea of finishing, I had made a design with the lettering GAH in front of a triangle. But I found a cool metallic dark gray spray can. As I did without primer, the paint does not hold well and is easily removed with a blade. I made a simple stencil of a '' 3 '' and I scraped with a cutter. I applied a clear coat to keep it in place. This pedal is for me, I don't want to sell it. I should have done a '' 66 '' to increase the value x10.

I messed around with mine this weekend , i really didn't like it in standard tuning and im to lazy to drag out my seven string thats in the very back in the gear corner. I used my Digitech drop to do drop C and had it almost to where i liked it it was missing something tho...

I set my mids low on the amp and boosted the tHirtytHree with a LGSM that had the green Led's and that fit in very nicely added some smoothness and got lost riffing for about 3hours ! Sounds pretty awesome...i think Big Hairy Guitars done the same thing if i rem correctly. Had setting at 2pm sweet spot....playing with my Mesa cab with V30's Chugging away !

Mike

Back