Aberration Fuzz

What else can I use besides a Mp38a I put a oc40 in it 97hfe I also have a bunch of ac176s and I put some bc107’s I had I didn’t have any bc107b’s … with the oc40 in it I can hardly hear the pedal with the amp cranked… the bias on the transistor won’t go below 6.0v is there a resistor to change out so I can bias it to 4.5v I have something screwy going on here… I have to check and see if all my resistor are correct…turns out I had a 1.9r resistor in my bag of 1.5k resistors… I hope this oc40 sounds ok ..theac176 at 135hfe rips beastly fuzz

Last edited:
What else can I use besides a Mp38a I put a oc40 in it 97hfe I also have a bunch of ac176s and I put some bc107’s I had I didn’t have any bc107b’s … with the oc40 in it I can hardly hear the pedal with the amp cranked… the bias on the transistor won’t go below 6.0v is there a resistor to change out so I can bias it to 4.5v I have something screwy going on here… I have to check and see if all my resistor are correct…turns out I had a 1.9r resistor in my bag of 1.5k resistors… I hope this oc40 sounds ok ..theac176 at 135hfe rips beastly fuzz
Pagoon I think you need to use a NPN GE transistor sounds like your using PNP

Back