Acetylene

ALK2MT

Does anyone have a pic of their Acetylene build? I just ordered one and was hoping to get a parts list, doesn’t appear to be posted yet!

Thank you!

I bought one too. Until the Build Docs are published, the silkscreen on the board IS the build doc. Being the A/R person I am, I make a spreadsheet for each build that includes a parts list, which can double as a shopping list. Haven't done that yet for this board.

I bought one too. Until the Build Docs are published, the silkscreen on the board IS the build doc. Being the A/R person I am, I make a spreadsheet for each build that includes a parts list, which can double as a shopping list. Haven't done that yet for this board.
Good plan! Same here. Are you using a 1590BB enclosure? I had a question about subbing in footswitches with an embedded LED, has anyone tried this?

I had a question about subbing in footswitches with an embedded LED, has anyone tried this?

A few of us have done it with PedalPCB boards. You need to look at the board schematic to see how the LED is hooked up because they are not all the same.

I just looked at the board. The LED ballast resistor is between +9V and the LED anode, which is what works best for a stomp switch with an integrated LED. You can either wire both LED leads to the board, or jumper the LED pads on the board, connect the LED anode to the SW pad on the board and run the cathode lead direct to the stomp switch. I prefer the latter, it's cleaner.

[edited for an even better way to hook up LED that is integrated with the stompswitch]

Last edited:
Board waiting here to be populated (other projects in line first).
I'm just curious to see if there's a way to tweak the boost section for a full-range boost instead of just treble. (Some of us just want a straight-up gain boost, not wanting to sound just like Brian May).

Back