DEMO Aion onyx, PPCB Arachnid, MBP total recall, and PPCB Binaura

This post contains an audio or video demo

Paradox916

Indulging in my ambient soundscape adventures and making good on a promise of a demo, What is interesting to me is different ways they react and sound with different tweaks of the knobs and switches.

Track info: 3 stereo guitar tracks (2 melodies one of them split for bass response) two percussion track, no synths

Pedal chain: comp> klon> Onyx> Arachnid(Octave up and down+ modulation) >TotalRecall> Binaura ( stereo shimmer reverb)

Here are my build reports if you are interested
about the last 4 in the chain

Onyx
Arachnid
TotalRecall
Binaura

a lot of work for a short simple demo but I hope you get something out of it.

Indulging in my ambient soundscape adventures and making good on a promise of a demo, What is interesting to me is different ways they react and sound with different tweaks of the knobs and switches.

Track info: 3 stereo guitar tracks (2 melodies one of them split for bass response) two percussion track, no synths

Pedal chain: comp> klon> Onyx> Arachnid(Octave up and down+ modulation) >TotalRecall> Binaura ( stereo shimmer reverb)

Here are my build reports if you are interested
about the last 4 in the chain

Onyx
Arachnid
TotalRecall
Binaura

a lot of work for a short simple demo but I hope you get something out of it.

Over the top dude!

Do you play drum or did you use software?

Over the top dude!

Do you play drum or did you use software?
🙏! I was really excited about the slow gear with the speed switch, I always felt that was an effect that had a lot of potential and was determined to use it in a way that wasn’t too gimmicky it is really an integral part of this sound (used the slow swell for the bass/ rhythm) and fast stock settings for the melody with the octave to get that organ type sound).
No Im an idiot when it comes to a real drum kit. The drums are GGD and the other percussion( kind of click track-ish type sound was something I ripped from a YouTube trip hop track then programmed the drums around that.

Last edited:
Back